Re: [Openexr-devel] renderman displaydriver win32;

From: Casey Vanover
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] renderman displaydriver win32;
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 15:20:20 -0800

I compiled it without any real difficulty. I used cygwin's make in conjunction with the included Makefile et voila. Oh, and, of course, I changed the RMANTREE variable and made sure the Makefile was grabbing the proper locations for the OpenEXR includes and libs.

Fredrik Brännbacka wrote:

Is there anyone that have successfully compiled the openexr renderman displaydriver on win32? Is it possible without any major changes or do we have to rewrite it?