[Openexr-devel] Getting started, compiling errors

From: Raúl Huertas
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Getting started, compiling errors
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:22:44 -0500

Hello. This would be my first time with OpenEXR. I'm writing a little
aplication for write a procedural image(very simple, just for a test) and I
have many compilier errors. This is my code:

#include
#include
#include
#include

const unsigned int TEST_WIDTH = 400;
const unsigned int TEST_HEIGHT = 300;

Rgba misPixeles[TEST_WIDTH*TEST_HEIGHT];

void funnyFillRgbaImage(Rgba* pixeles, int width, int height){

        //const int maxIterations = 20.0f;
        const half insideColor[4] = { half(1.0f),half( 0.0f), half(0.0f),
half(1.0f)};
        const half outsideColor[4] = { half(0.0f),half( 1.0f), half(0.0f),
half(1.0f)};

        half color[4] ;
        half radius = 0.0f;
        half x,y;
        for (int i=0; i
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!