Re: [Openexr-devel] Compiling OpenEXR under Windows

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Compiling OpenEXR under Windows
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 16:50:51 -0800

Yes, please. That would be very useful to a lot of people.

Piotr

On 18 February 2015 at 14:09, Alastair Donaldson <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Sean (and others who have emailed about this)

I got a lot of help from Nicholas Yue and managed to build under Windows.  So I'm all sorted.

I plan to write up the build process at some point and send it round the list (maybe someone can then commit it to the repo).

Thanks

Ally