openoffice-extensions-discuss

Re: [Openoffice-extensions-discuss] Calc2LaTeX

From: Felipe Sanches
Subject: Re: [Openoffice-extensions-discuss] Calc2LaTeX
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 22:19:03 -0300

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:
Sam Geeraerts schreef:
Jesse Weinstein schreef:

This is one of those cases where it would be worth contacting the author
and asking if you could help fix up the boilerplate for them.

If nobody else is on it, I'll contact the author about it tomorrow or so.

Looks like this guy doesn't want to be found. Non-free it is, then. :(

If his website states that it is public domain, than we can safely consider it public domain. If the only thing that is missing is to have that info stated also in the source code itself, then we can modify the source code to contain that statement. And then if the project is "dead" we can try to find someone new to take care of it from now on.