oroborus-user

[Oroborus-user] Oroborus cannot maximize or fullscreen Firefox?

From: Ferran Jorba
Subject: [Oroborus-user] Oroborus cannot maximize or fullscreen Firefox?
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:46:25 +0200

Hi Stefan,

I've noticed in a couple of Sarge machines (one of them full of
software, with Firefox 0.8; and the other a truly minimalist one,
with Firefox 0.9.3 from unstable) that current Oroborus cannot
maximize (via button) or do full-screen (via Mod1+Control+Shift+f)
Firefox.

Strange is that other window managers can do it (Windowmaker,
XFCE, etc.), and Oroborus can maximize other aplications (xterm,
dillo, xvt, etc).

My searches in http://bugzilla.mozilla.org and Google haven't helped
me much.

Can anyone confirm it to me please?  Any workaround?  I would *love*
to deploy Oroborus for my next generation kiosks (due next week), but
this bug (whether in Firefox or Oroborus) may make me look for some
other alternative ;-(

Thanks,

Ferran

PS I've also noticed that my update of the defold theme is not yet
   in CVS, unfortunately.  May I kindly know why?