[Osip-dev] re:Men's Health Pharmacy at your service: Christmas discounts

From: Dave Brueggeman
Subject: [Osip-dev] re:Men's Health Pharmacy at your service: Christmas discounts.
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 07:07:02 +0420

Dear Customer.

As Christmas is coming up we’ve made a special offer for this festive season.

USDrugs online store provides clients with the wide range of top quality medications. Here you can order medications from Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief categories online.

It is a convenient, private way to obtain necessary medications directly from the USA.
No scamming and no frauds!

Click here to read about our propositions and discounts available.

Order now and save on your medication.

Best regards,
Dave Brueggeman