osip-dev

[Osip-dev] re:Men's Health Pharmacy at your service: Christmas discounts

From: Dave Brueggeman
Subject: [Osip-dev] re:Men's Health Pharmacy at your service: Christmas discounts.
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 07:07:02 +0420

Dear Customer.

As Christmas is coming up we’ve made a special offer for this festive season.

USDrugs online store provides clients with the wide range of top quality medications. Here you can order medications from Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief categories online.

It is a convenient, private way to obtain necessary medications directly from the USA.
No scamming and no frauds!

Click here to read about our propositions and discounts available.
http://www.lostchous.hk

Order now and save on your medication.

Best regards,
Dave Brueggeman