osip-dev

[Osip-dev] Can an OEM version be upgraded using a retail version?

From: Robin Graham
Subject: [Osip-dev] Can an OEM version be upgraded using a retail version?
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:26:56 -0400

The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion.
No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent.
After the game the King and pawn go into the same box.
When a girl ceases to blush, she has lost the most powerful charm of her beauty.
Love and work are the cornerstones of our humanness.
Better see rightly on a pound a week than squint on a million.
Who are enemies? Those who oppose each others will.
One belongs to New York instantly. One belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years.
Thank you for sending me a copy of your book -- I'll waste no time reading it.
You may easily play a joke on a man who likes to argue -- agree with him.
Let your performance do the thinking.
Genius, like truth, has a shabby and neglected mien.
You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can.