osip-dev

[osip-dev] eXosip transactions, incoming

From: KURTH Christoph
Subject: [osip-dev] eXosip transactions, incoming
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 15:06:55 +0000

Hi,

on one hand there are lists for the pending SIP transactions (e.g. SIP-INFO),
on the other hand eXosip accepts in the incoming direction only
one simultaneous SIP-INFO transaction.
(while one is pending, all other requests are answered with a 5xx response).

My question is: has someone tried using eXosip with simultaneous transactions ?
Does it work – or is there a reason why this is currently deactivated ?

My understanding of SIP is, that the CSeq number distinguishes the transactions
That are handled in parallel; so the protocol would allow this.

Br,
Christoph.