osip-dev

Re: [osip-dev] Open IMS AkA / MD5

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [osip-dev] Open IMS AkA / MD5
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 13:37:20 +0200

Hi Ron,

This mailing list is about osip & eXosip! It does contains some code related to AKA, and if you
have a specific question about it and interop, please give some details. (I have never tested the
AKA authentication myself).

If it's openimscore related, I guess you have to contact them!

Tks!
Aymeric

Hi to all,

Does anyone have any  hands on experience with OpenIMSCore and  AKAv1-MD5 ??  We are experiencing some peculiar issues??

I realize that OpenIMScore is obsolete, however, the issues might be generic for other IMS’s ( Kamillio  or  Coldwater )

Appreciate any offer to assist  or comment.

Regards

Ron Barker