osip-dev

Re: [osip-dev] What can cause the call of cb_transp_error?

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [osip-dev] What can cause the call of cb_transp_error?
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 22:35:26 +0100

Good that you solve it!
Regards
Aymeric

Hello Aymeric,

thank you for your hints!

I now also studied ict_snd_invite() and did in my
cb_transp_error() everything, what in ict_snd_invite() could
lead to that failure. (E.g. get via, than get proto, ...)

Finally, I saw, the error was _not_there_.

My fault was, I setup the cb_transp_error() using
osip_set_message_callback().

Since the type_id of ict_invite_sent is the same
as of transport_error, I "transformed" the
cb_transport_error() to "my" cb_ict_invite_sent(),
which is called correctly after an INVITE sent.

Ok, everything is fine now. I checked and fixed my setups
of all of the call back functions for the right of the three
types (message, tr_kill and transp_error).

Regards,
Roger.

--
Antisip - http://www.antisip.com