osip-dev

Re: [osip-dev] implicit subscription

From: Aymeric Moizard
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 16:08:23 +0200

Hi Christoph,

Unfortunatly, there is no support for sending a NOTIFY
after a BYE has been received or sent.

I have the feeling that it would require a minor modification
to "_eXosip_release_finished_calls".

If a REFER transaction exist, we could decide to maintain
the dialog for a period. Even a static period could be useful
and enough simple to make it possible. To be complete,
it would require to analyse NOTIFY, if any....

In pseudo-code, if REFER exists, then returns 0 (and do
not delete the dialog.)

Regards
Aymeric

hi aymeric,

how is it intended to generate a NOTIFY request of an

implicit subscription, which is sent after the original call is already terminated ?

the scenario which I address is shown here:

http://www.tech-invite.com/fo-sip/tinv-fo-sip-service-04.html#top

the NOTIFY request that I mean is message #15.

such a NOTIFY request after the BYE,

shall it be built as out-of-dialog request ? (using eXosip_message_build_request)

or is there a mechanism in eXosip to keep the call alive,

when there is an implicit subscription active ?

regards,

christoph

--
Antisip - http://www.antisip.com