palito-dev

[palito-dev] Wiki

From: Tom Barnes-Lawrence
Subject: [palito-dev] Wiki
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 05:14:54 +0100

Hi,
 Last time I'd looked at the wiki page it was getting quite a bit of spam.
Then looked again today out of curiosity, and there's a damn *deluge*. I tried
undoing some, and it was respammed almost *instantly*.

 I thought someone suggested a way to make it harder for the spammers, but
nothing seems to have been done (apart from people changing the pages back),
and they're practically running the damn thing now.

 It looks like 2 IP addresses in particular, but maybe there's others on older
history pages. Looks like at least one person was still trying to fix it a day
or 2 ago, but I think unless something *administrative* is done it won't be
worth trying to continue with that.

-Tomble
--
Signature? I have no need of signatures