[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Pan-announce] ANN: Pan 0.135 "Tomorrow I'll Wake Up and Scald Myself wi
[Pan-announce] ANN: Pan 0.135 "Tomorrow I'll Wake Up and Scald Myself with Tea"
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 06:01:46 -0400 (EDT)
June 5, 2011 - New Release:
Pan 0.135 "Tomorrow I'll Wake Up and Scald Myself with Tea"
What is Pan?
Pan is a newsreader which attempts to be pleasing to both new and
experienced users. In addition to the standard newsreader features, Pan
also supports yEnc, offline newsreading, article filtering, multiple
connections, and more.
It's also the only Unix newsreader to get a perfect score on the Good
Net-Keeping Seal of Approval evaluations.
This release introduces a support for creating a NZB file from the list
of articles, optional support for GTK+ 3, and a number of other feature
improvements and bugfixes. The code is based on the Pan bugfix & testing
repository maintained by K. Haley; and it is recommended for everyone
using older versions of Pan to upgrade.
Changes since 0.134
* Improve URI detection in the body pane. (K. Haley)
* Make highlighting of URIs in the body pane optional. (K. Haley)
* Add a newsrc autosave timer. (K. Haley)
* Fix mailto URI encoding. (K. Haley, #648375)
* Create a NZB file from the list of articles. (Heinrich Mueller)
* Optional compatibility with GTK+ 3. (K. Haley)
* Fix the text-massager-test failure. (K. Haley, #642746)
* Support format=flowed in text-massager. (K. Haley)
* Guess deliberate line breaks. (K. Haley)
* Saving articles from the NZB file no longer causes articles to be queued
multiple times. (K. Haley)
* Separate line length check for each quote level. Should only be for quoted
levels. (K. Haley)
* Add the wrap selected option to the post editor. (K. Haley)
* Slightly improve Pan.ico. (Petr Kovar, #499214)
* Updated translations: Spanish (Jorge Gonzalez, Daniel Mustieles), Swedish
(Daniel Nylander), German (Mario Blättermann), Danish (Joe Hansen), Czech
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Pan-announce] ANN: Pan 0.135 "Tomorrow I'll Wake Up and Scald Myself with Tea",
Petr Kovar <=