pan-users

RE: [Pan-users] problems compiling latest cvs

From: Ryan Speed
Subject: RE: [Pan-users] problems compiling latest cvs
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:02:14 -0800

address@hidden xpm]$ ls -l *.h
-rw-r--r--    1 rspeed   staff           0 Mar 14 12:55 pan-pixbufs.h
-rw-r--r--    1 rspeed   staff           0 Mar 14 09:53
pan-pixbufs-internal.h

address@hidden xpm]$ cat pan-pixbufs.h
address@hidden xpm]$

in other words, the file exists but it is 0 byte, empty.

running make in that directory tells me there is nothing to be done for
all.

This is with a fresh checkout from cvs (both this morning and
yesterday).

thanks,
ryan