pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feature request

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feature request
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 05:42:18 -0800

> I have a few groups I don't visit often, and are related, if I could have
> these neatly catagorizable in a (gasp) "folder" in my group pane it'd make
> life that much easier and tidier. This is in the subscribed 'tab' or
> whatever obviously I guess.

This is something that a lot of people have asked for, but it's not going
to happen immediately because our plates are full.  File a bugzilla request
and I'll flag it for a 0.12.x release so that I don't forget about it.

> on another note, the *.90 release has squashed the bug that was making my
> usenet experience hell for a couple weeks there, it seems. 0 crashes since
> the upgrade and I have been posting heavily today.
>
> thanks Charles and company for making a great, no, the BEST unix news client.

Actually, though I was the one who fixed the posting bug, Chris and Gabi
deserve more credit on 0.11.2.90 than I do -- they did all the hard work. :)

cheers,
Charles