pan-users

[Pan-users] errored error msg ...

From: gaw zay
Subject: [Pan-users] errored error msg ...
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:43:06 -0500 (EST)

I suspect this error msg was recieved in, erm, error :-)

"Unsupported data version for comp.os.linux.misc headers:0.
Are you running an old version of Pan by accident?"

I'm running the newest and I ran out of disk space and got this error, I
didn't figure out it was the full disk thing until I went to fire up pine.

I guess this isn't the right error msg ...

rm some stuff and running Get All Articles for group cleared up the problem
as expected of course.

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
  7:00pm  up  2:20,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00