pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] fetch_new_on_group_load=true

From: Tom Booker
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] fetch_new_on_group_load=true
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 12:23:56 -0800 (PST)

>When I run across situations like this, I grep for the string in the pan
>source code directory.  Might help you to locate where the preference is
>written, and probably where to access it also.
>
>Himanshu

Thank you for your suggestion.  If I were
intimately familiar with the code, or if
the code contained adequate commentary,
I could probably figure out how the switch
gets set/unset.

It will probably be easier for me in this case
to use a trial-and-error method of running pan
in some test "logins".  With a little luck, I
may be able to catch pan in the act!

For the latest Linux news & Information: http://www.LinuxFreak.org

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like address@hidden from
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net?tag