pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] am I dumb or didn't pan use to not need gnome-lib

From: James Hawtin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] am I dumb or didn't pan use to not need gnome-lib
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:09:21 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Lars Bamberger wrote:

> Hmpf, not really... gnome-libs won't compile on my system, but that's
> another problem ...
>
> Lars, keen on pan without gnome ...

This may should weird try updating your version of perl! I had 5.6.0 and
had lots of compile problems I updated to perl 5.6.1 and everything worked
fine.

Personally I like the gtk toolkit etc, I just HATE with a passion the
window manager, I hate "start buttons" I hate Click to get different
desktops.... I like vtwm One bit virtual desktop... But anyway.. try
updating perl.

James