Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.90 Released

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.90 Released
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 11:57:51 +0200

On Sat, 6 Apr 2002 02:08:13 +0200 Colin Leroy <address@hidden> wrote:

> -cosmetic : icons in the Post menu are too big ;)
> That's all I can say yet :)

I found one Big Bug, not sure it is pan-related, but I think so.
Look at (I made a screenshot to be sure my
mailer doesn't do any conversions) :

- Selected quoted text looks close to utf-8
- There's some "random bullshit" after my signature.

I think that's pan related, as issuing a g_print(body) before the return
of text_get_message_to_reply_to() in pan/text.c prints good 8bit chars to
the console.

I tried a few hacks to pan/text.c but didn't manage to get something ok.
Should I post a bug to bugzilla, or will you remember it ?

Random BOFH excuse:
        Atilla the Hub