pan-users

[Pan-users] Mandrake 8.2 - can not load after changing font options!

From: Aristotle
Subject: [Pan-users] Mandrake 8.2 - can not load after changing font options!
Date: 11 Apr 2002 19:41:44 +0930

I can not load this awesome application any more - no error message
(even when launched from a console).  I can not find a configuration
file to undo the changes or revert to default settings.  I would like to
preserve all downloaded (cache) files so far.

Is there a way to wipe the config file (wihout losing subscribed groups
or at least without losing their downloaded cache files - I can always
re-subscribe).

Can anyone help?

Thanks!