pan-users

[Pan-users] Feature Request

From: Christopher S Horler
Subject: [Pan-users] Feature Request
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:20:28 +0100

During the download of headers pan doesn't seem to remember where it got to
if it is interrupted,  it would be great if it automatically picked up from
where it left off (if interrupted).

PS currently this isn't much of a problem because I can remember where I
asked it to stop and how many were left and retrieve the last and a few more.

btw on the 'download articles ...' retrieve last no. headers, the field for
number of headers is too small if you're retrieving 40000 say.

Pan version 0.11.2.91. cvs version tagged 0-11-fix