pan-users

[Pan-users] Problem with filters

From: Hauke Joachim Zuehl
Subject: [Pan-users] Problem with filters
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:06:02 +0200

Hello all,

I am new to pan and I have a (maybe) simple problem:
How can I filter out articles of Bozos?

First try had the result that I had no articles in the groups (Oops!)
Second try and I had only the articles by a Bozo (*sigh*)
Following tries: I had all articles including those of the Bozos (*bang head
on desk*)

Another point are the pre-defined rules concerning spam and bozos I do not
understand.

Well, I thought google could help me but there was nothing to find.

So, my question is if anybody could give me a kind of cookbook how to set up
rules and filters :)

Thanks and regards,
Hauke
--
Gefunden im Heise-Forum:
Linux entwickelt genau denselben Monopoltrieb wie Microsoft.