pan-users

[Pan-users] New Features (and a question)

From: Edith Gross
Subject: [Pan-users] New Features (and a question)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 09:58:13 +0200 (CEST)

(1)
I still believe that it would be a nice feature if
there was a log as to from which NG which files have
been downloaded. Of course I could set up another
directory for each NG, but this would make
subscription to a new group even more cumbersome.

(2)
As I told in (1), subscribing to a new group is a bit
cumbersome.
If I click on "Subscribe ro new groups", I should like
to get a window with the list of all groups. Then an
*incremental search* should be performed, as I am
typing in the name of the group, like in Gravity for
example.
(ACTUALLY THE CONCEPTION OF PAN MAKES PAN POTENTIALLY
SUPERIOR TO GRAVITY!)

(3)
I also have a question: What does "Flagging" actually
mean? Can I flag files, leave Pan and download the
binary attachments of the flagged files after I have
entered Pan again?

Edith Gross

Sie brauchen mehr Speicher für Ihre E-Mails? - http://premiummail.yahoo.de