pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] the smell of segfaults in the morning...

From: Frank Van Damme
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] the smell of segfaults in the morning...
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 17:37:12 +0200

On Thursday 02 May 2002 11:59 pm, you wrote:
> > Hello, does pan crash for anyone else when trying to follow-up to this
> > post?
> > The headers are copied from knode, because they were unreadable with Pan
> > (even the from-field is empty)
>
> <snip>
>
> My news server doesn't even have that group! :)
> Could you file a bugzilla report & attach ~/.pan/data/cache/messageid.msg
> to it?

Am doing that richt now, I will also include the headers of that post in it
as well as a backtrace (though I'm still not a hero at debugging ;) ) - but
that file you're talking about doesn't exist on my machine!

It's bug 80697.

--
homepage:       www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m9917684
jabber (=IM):   address@hidden