pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Hey looky at the "Attachments" tab when posting!

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Hey looky at the "Attachments" tab when posting!
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 14:05:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Charles Kerr wrote:

> > hey I just noticed that 0.11.91 has an attachments tab in the posting
> > dialog, but they don't work :-(
> >
> > But that's a good sign!
>
> It's not plugged in yet.  It's just there to get pan-users feedback. (hint :)

looks ok to me, I doni't object to the interface, it's clean and simple,
allows your choice of encoding and segment line count ...
pan-sters go check it out and pitch in while the interface is still young.

On another posting note: is there anyway to make my external editor start by
default? I haven't seen one yet :/

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
  2:00pm  up 23 days, 15:56,  6 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.06