pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan losing my posts

From: John J . LeMay Jr .
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan losing my posts
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 16:50:16 -0400

** Reply to message from Webmaster <address@hidden> on Tue, 07 May 2002
16:37:38 -0400

> This is not the first time that I've gone to the trouble of writing a
> message, only that upon trying to send it, it ends up in a folder called
> pan.sendlater. I've looked high and low for this pan.sendlater folder,
> but it's no where to be found. Meanwhile I've clicked the tasks button
> on the bottom and tried to resend. The mesage never seems to get out the
> starting gate.
>
> Please tell me if this is a simple problem or if I should stop using pan
> altogether.

You should probably stop...

Just kidding.

Click on the folder selection drop down box (below the word "File" on the menu
bar, usually says "Subscribed"). Select "Folders" from this list. You now have
pan.sent and pan.sendlater in the folder list box.

John LeMay Jr.
Senior Enterprise Consultant
NJMC, LLC.