Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.92 and accented vowels

From: Christophe Lambin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.92 and accented vowels
Date: 09 May 2002 16:24:10 +0200

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 15:58, William Maddler wrote:
> I;m experiencing some problems with articles with accented vowels in
> the Subject field (mainly in it.*). send us an article
where you're seeing this.

> The subject disappears in the article list... and when I try to
> reply/followup the article body disappears.

Does the article body disappear *after* you send (i.e. when you read
what you've just posted) ?  If so, I believe I just fixed this in CVS.

Note (not specifically to you):  when starting a new thread in a
maillist, it's better to send a new mail to the maillist address. If you
reply to an existing article, your mail will show up within that thread
(where it is easily missed).