pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan 11.2 never deletes anything !

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan 11.2 never deletes anything !
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 14:10:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 10 May 2002, Bernard DEBREIL wrote:

[abridged version]
> - The cache keeps growing and growing... it now reaches 35 mB, while its
> max size is supposed to be only 20 mB.
>
> So, if someone could give me a hint as to what happens, or what I am
> doing wrong ?

I don't think you are doing anything wrong. This is a known problem (I think!)
or am I wrong? I know the last time I flushed my cache (ie went in and
manually removed everything my 100M quota was exceeded by 361M) it's
currently 157M.

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
  2:00pm  up 30 days, 15:58,  6 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00