pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.12 keyboard shortcuts draft (Was: New features)

From: Edith Gross
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.12 keyboard shortcuts draft (Was: New features)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:21:18 +0200

On Thursday 16 May 2002 17:47, Charles Kerr wrote:
> http://pan.rebelbase.com/shortcuts.html is a draft for 0.12's keyboard

I think, selcting all groups is of no use at all. I usually (99% of the time)
want to download the new meesages. Selecting all groups is only sensible, if
I want to do different but equally important things with them, which is not
the case.

Please, please, sponsor a tool button for "Download all new headers in all
subscripting groups".

--
Edith Gross