pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] czech translation

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] czech translation
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 13:50:00 -0700

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 12:20:51AM +0200, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> Just to let you know
>
> I made Czech translation of Pan 0.11.3, it could be downloaded here
> http://www.oook.cz/i18n-cs/pan.po.gz
> Including this into official distribution would be nice.
>
> Question for authors - do email address <address@hidden> work?
> I sent mail there about translation at Sunday afternoon and didn't got
> response yet.

Hi Pav,

Sorry for the delay, yes, a Czech translation of Pan is _very_ welcome.

One thing to be aware of is that it's uncertain when, if ever, there will
be another release from the 0.11.3 codebase.  We've been porting Pan to
gtk2 for a few months now and the strings have changed significantly.
0.11.90, 0.11.91, and 0.11.92 have been betas of this.

Would you be interested in adding a translation from 0.11.92 or CVS?

cheers,
Charles