pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] OT: WMs (was: newbie)

From: Toby Inkster
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] OT: WMs (was: newbie)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 00:33:40 +0100

On Sat, 18 May 2002 16:18:02 -0700
Charles Kerr <address@hidden> wrote:

CK> Blackbox is my favorite minimalist Window Manager, but it gets a
CK> (deserved) bad reputation for being ugly.  :)

I generally use GNOME, but I also quite like PWM. It looks like BeOS, but it
has the added feature that you can combine several windows into one tabbed
window.

--
          Toby A Inkster, Esq. ~ http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/
              mailto:tobyink<at>goddamn.co.uk ~ gpg:0x5274FE5A

"If you come up on Monday, then the world disappears.
 If you come up on Tuesday, then there's nobody here.
 If you come up on Wednesday, your friends are all gone.
 If you come up on Thursday, If you come up on Thursday,
 If you come up on Thursday, just don't come at all." -cc