pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.11.93 - Header Pane Filter and other niggles

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.11.93 - Header Pane Filter and other niggles
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 03:19:06 -0700

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 04:35:14PM -0700, Steven Ellis wrote:

> Ok so I finally decided to try 0.11.9x releases and no
> sooner do I get 0.11.92 built, you release 0.11.93

:)

> Header Pane Filter - I like to switch quickly from
> read/unread/new/old so I don't like having to use a
> dialog window. The popup menu on 0.11.3 works great
> for me.

The dialog was added to be keyboard accessable and for speed: filters get
applied just once after you've made all your changes, rather than once per
change.  But I agree there's room for improvement on that dialog; it feels
too big.

> Mouse click behaviour - Seens to have disappeard. Will
> it come back. I like to switch select and open
> around..

There is a `single-click selects, rather than activates, groups & articles'
preference in Edit|Preferences|General now.

> Download Headers in all subscribed groups - like a few
> others a feature I use a lot.

:)