pan-users

[Pan-users] Feature request - Interested Groups

From: Steven Ellis
Subject: [Pan-users] Feature request - Interested Groups
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:15:31 -0700 (PDT)

It would nice to have another set of usenet groups
that aren't Subscribed (ie I check daily) but i'm
interested in. Save me searching for them every time I
want to read an article.

That way I can select my "Interested Groups" and just
download the headers in the one i'm after. Just use it
as a quick look up mechanism.

Steve

=====
--
If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the dolphins sing

address@hidden