pan-users

[Pan-users] download all headers and all bodies in all subscribed groups

From: Demosthenes
Subject: [Pan-users] download all headers and all bodies in all subscribed groups
Date: 01 Jun 2002 11:10:13 +0930

How can I just 'flick a switch' to 'syncronise' all subscribed groups?
Ie - download ALL headers and bodies (except for ones already
downloaded)?

I subscribe to a number of groups and run Linux on my laptop - I need to
be able to take everything away off line.

At the moment - it appears I need to select each group individually and
then flag all messages and then select download all articles.

If there was a way to download all bodies in all groups with one click
that would be great.

Any ideas welcome!

Forgive me if there is something blindingly obvious I have missed!