pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] automatically downloading newly watched mail

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] automatically downloading newly watched mail
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 08:56:49 +1200

Yup, and that was one of the first rules I added. But when looking at a group, I already have the headers, and if I find a thread I'm interested in, I hit "watch", gravity and others will instantly start to download the bodies of those watched posts. Without having to reload headers...

What I'm after is basically tacking onto Watch, the "flag thread for download, download flagged posts".