pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.11.94 Impressions

From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.11.94 Impressions
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:04:04 -0500

humor me, I don't mean this with (much) malice. :)

> > > just out of curiosity, why are you wanting to port pan to windows?
> >

> > Partially because there are a lot of potential users there,
        they already have Free Agent, and besides, they're windows users.
they don't deserve *that* much pity. ;)

> partially
> > because I haven't done anything in Windows in a long time,
        obviously you're a masochist.
        some say "no pain, no gain"
        personally, I'm a believer in "no pain.. NO PAIN" ;)

> and partially
> > out of curiosity of how hard it will be to do it. :)
        I suppose that's as good a reason as any. :)

the idea of making it nagware under Lose32 actually isn't a bad idea. tell
them "donate $29 to make this message go away, or learn Linux/UNIX and you
can get it for free, like lots of other software for Linux/UNIX."

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises