pan-users

[Pan-users] Reserve connection for reading...

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: [Pan-users] Reserve connection for reading...
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 10:33:05 +1200

Arrrg- I've set aside a connection for reading articles, my usenet account only allows me to have 2 concurrent connections, so whilst its downloading a binary, none of my posts go out...

Would it be possible to change pan to "reserve connection for reading articles, and posting articles < 10k" or something like that?

Mark

                                   -- \m/ --
 "...if I seem super human I have been misunderstood." (c) Dream Theater
        address@hidden - ICQ: 1934853 JID: address@hidden