pan-users

[Pan-users] Oops, I broke inline pictures

From: Douglas Bollinger
Subject: [Pan-users] Oops, I broke inline pictures
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:35:45 -0400

I had to update alot of core libraries in RH 7.3 to get Pan 0.11.94 to
compile.  Unfortunately, I had to "roll-my-own" RPMS for much of this
stuff.  After some work, I managed to get 0.11.94 to compile and it works
fine, except I seemed to have broken inline image display.

I'm willing to bet one of the libs I compiled (gtk2, whatever) is
"slightly" broken.  Anyone have a guess which lib would break inline
display of images, but leave everything else working?

By the way, the pics decode fine manually, but I just can't view them in
Pan like I could with 0.11.93.

--
Sysadmin accidentally destroyed pager with a large hammer.