pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] One minor problem I have with pan

From: Douglas Bollinger
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] One minor problem I have with pan
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:13:52 -0400

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:49:07 -0500
Jeff Vian <address@hidden> wrote:

> That is the behavior I expected.  In all other apps the click on a URL
> link works that way, but in Pan it does not. Maybe Charles or Christophe
>   has a clue.
>
> What I am wondering is why?  Is it maybe something I have done? or an
> obscure setting that is not correct?
>
> I know this has been a problem for me ever since I moved to gtk2, and I
> do not remember what it did before that.
>
> Current environment -- Redhat 7.3, Pan-0.12.0, with all required
> libraries for compile/install
>
> gtk2-2.0.5-1gtk
> gtk2-devel-2.0.5-1gtk
> pango-1.0.99.020606-3
> pango-devel-1.0.99.020606-3
> freetype-2.1.1-1
> freetype-devel-2.1.1-1

Did you compile Pan or use a RPM?  The only reason I ask is that I couldn't
use the RPM's you mentioned above because Pan wouldn't compile (got an
error about missing headers or something).  I had to build all the above
RPMs from the source code, and compile a RPM for Pan as well.

address@hidden doug]$ rpm -q gtk2 gtk2-devel pango pango-devel freetype
freetype-devel
gtk2-2.0.5-1
gtk2-devel-2.0.5-1