pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.12 issues

From: Jay Goldberg
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.12 issues
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:38:54 -0700

I agree with #2 of below, the dialog for filters is a bit cumbersome.  Then
again, I also disliked the pull-down filter menu. How about the good old
days with clickable buttons on the toolbar.  I liked those because even if
you switched groups, the filter would stay. It seems I have to open the
dialog to apply filters EVERY time I switch groups (To filter incomplete
bins).
    Also, I was wondering if there's a way to automatically download all
headers for a group when it's dbl-clicked. (A small dialog always seems to
popup) And, I was wondering if the OK and CANCEL buttons were arranged right
in dialogs (seems i always go to push the wrong button).
    I love Pan, this is really the kind of open-source software that the
Windows world envies, and I think it truly represents the intentions of the
creators of the GPL.  Thanks guys, I'll be making more trips to the tip
jar!!
-Jay Goldberg