pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Problems installing on RH 7.1

From: Phillip Pi
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Problems installing on RH 7.1
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:53:01 -0700 (PDT)

Go to rpmfind.net and find the needed libraries. Also, check out the
archives related to my 7.1 problem. I am still having problems with it
after a day it was working. :(

I haven't had time to mess with it lately due to real life. :(
--
"No, I'd prefer a cooler WITHOUT an ant-door, thank you..." --unknown