pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: 0.12.90 "By the surly beard of Mrifk, Grignr kneels

From: Matt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: 0.12.90 "By the surly beard of Mrifk, Grignr kneels to no man!"
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:48:21 +1200
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:50:27 -0700
Charles tapped the following into the keyboard:

> Pan 0.12.1, "The din of other people", and
> Pan 0.12.90, "By the surly beard of Mrifk, Grignr kneels to no man!"
> have been released.  They can both be found at
> http://pan.rebelbase.com/.

Very nice.  Just compiled 0.12.90.  The tool bar is a huge addition -
and a good choice of tools.

However, it can't see my sent and send later folders tho.  They're still
there, so where is it looking?

Is this a bug, or can others see their folders.

I also get the problem with the log display listed earlier.

---------
Regards

Matt

Remove n!o!s!p!a!m! to reply