pan-users

[Pan-users] resetting keybinding defaults

From: Monte Milanuk
Subject: [Pan-users] resetting keybinding defaults
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:48:58 -0700

Ok, I've been playing around a bit w/ changing some of the keybindings
for some actions, and have managed to mess things up a bit.  What file
do I need to edit/delete to reset my keybindings for pan back to
'default'?  I tried just deleting the whole ~/.pan directory, but that
didn't help any; the messed-up keybindings were back when I started pan
again.  Alternately, and this is where I messed up, how do I change
keybindigs for items where there is one action bound to 'n' and another
to 'shift+n', and one of the menu items has a hotkey of 'n'?

TIA,

Monte

--
All right, breaks over.  Back on your heads!!