pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.12.90 - Cannot post

From: DevilKin
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.12.90 - Cannot post
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:18:25 +0200

Hello,

Since the nntp server I use is rather sluggish, it takes some time for posts
to arrive. I noticed tho that my posts don't seem to arrive at all - they are
in the pan.sent folder (from which I guess they have been sent), but they
don't arrive.

I also noticed - when doing a followup - that I got messages like 'Invalid
message id' and stuff.

What's wrong? Anything else you need to know/have?

DK
--
Sharks are as tough as those football fans who take their shirts off
during games in Chicago in January, only more intelligent.