pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Cannot followup on own posts in Pan cvs 16 july

From: laurent . duperval
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Cannot followup on own posts in Pan cvs 16 july
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:26:05 -0400 (EDT)

On 16 Jul, To: address@hidden wrote:
> Ooops, I can now see that I get the same error: when replying, the
> newsgroups line contains "(null)".

And it only seems to happen when replying to messages sent using Pan. I also
see a lot more crashing with the latest CVS than I'm used to. DK, have you
logged a bug for this yet?

Laurent Duperval <address@hidden>

"I'll always remember this as the night that Michael Jordan and I combined to
score 70 points."
    -- Chicago Bulls forward Stacey King after scoring 1 point
       in a game in which Jordan scored 69.