pan-users

[Pan-users] Middle mouse button = doubleclick

From: Fred Fraley
Subject: [Pan-users] Middle mouse button = doubleclick
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:49:12 -0400

        I had my old version set so the left button selected, the middle button
opened in the group and header windows.  I can't find that option in 12.0 or
12.1.
        Is that a change, lost in the move to the new libraries, or am I just
not
finding it in the settings?  Can I have it back, please?  My right hand is
aging so much faster than the rest of me and needs all the help it can get.
--
I've gone to find myself.
If you see me first, please ask me to wait until I return.

        Thank you,
        Fred