pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] My Wish List

From: Toby Inkster
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] My Wish List
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:32:30 +0100

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 07:55:15 -0400 (EDT)
address@hidden wrote:

| On 18 Jul, Toby Inkster wrote:
| > This way we can have nice fortunes in our signatures. Yay.
| Or, you can crontab it and have it change automatically evey minute.

This is what I used to do, but it seems like overkill -- generating 1440
signatures every day, when just a few at strategic times is all that's needed.
Also, this wouldn't allow parameter passing goodness.

--
Toby A Inkster. I can't think of anything clever to write here.
E-mail:   address@hidden

Blutarsky's Axiom:
        Nothing is impossible for the man who will not listen to reason.