pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Wish List

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Wish List
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:57:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Charles Kerr wrote:

> > 2. Are there any plans to include posting attachments? That right
> > now is the only reason why I still use Windows and Agent...
>
> Single-post attachments (ie, pictures) will be ready for 0.13.0.
> Multiparts (mp3s, isos) will probably take longer to get right.

now I have asked this before but I might as well again: since newspost
(http://newspost.unixcab.org) has taken some pan code and it already does
multipart binaries, why not borrow back? 2.0 which should be out at some
point also supports yenc and par sets it already supports uuencode and sfv
there are gui front ends for it already so it should be pretty easy to
hook in ...

is there any reason to not borrow from this project?

just curious.

brian
--
Never be afraid to tell the world who you are.
             -- Anonymous