pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Another couple feature requests

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Another couple feature requests
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 21:46:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Jim Henderson wrote:

> Again, not sure if this has been asked for before, so I'll ask now.
>
> 1.  Any plans to allow multiple filters to be used in rules and to use
> them in combination?
>
> For example, I'd like to be able to have a filter defined for "Bozos"
> and a filter defined for "Replies from Me" and use them in combination
> so that threads are marked as watched when I'm participating in them and
> ignored only if a bozo is involved.  Thus:
>
> If (thread contains message from "bozos") && !(thread contains message
> from "Jim Henderson") then ignore thread

possibly illogical! if the bozo answers in the thread before you see it
you won't have a chance to ever reply to it. if the bozo is one of those
snooping the group 24/7 types (we have one troll like that now) you'll be
wondering why there are no threads in that group!

brian
--
Never be afraid to tell the world who you are.
             -- Anonymous