pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.12.90 crashes when trying to get body for obsolete

From: laurent . duperval
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.12.90 crashes when trying to get body for obsolete header
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:09:05 -0400 (EDT)

On 18 Jul, Alex Jacques wrote:
> By obsolete I mean a header that's listed on my machine, but who's body is no
> longer on the server. On older Pan's (I was using 0.11.3) there was no crash
> - just the cute little red X next to the header in the pane.
>
> Has anyone else seen anything like this or have any ideas?

Not specifically but from my experience, and judging from others' comments
here, 0.12.90 is much more unstable (the CVS version, anyway) than previous
one. At this point, the best you can do is:

- file a bug report (or determine if one already exists)

- Propose a patch to fix it

I'm sure Charles would like the second one better. :-)

Laurent Duperval <address@hidden>

Some people like my advice so much that they frame it upon the wall instead of
using it.
        - Gordon R. Dickson